Crafts of India : Shri Mangal Yantra / Yantra in Brass Size : 3.2" X 3.2"
Shri Mangal Yantra
As the name suggest Shri Mangal Yantra means “Everything Good” , good fortune and prosperity for your whole family as this Yantra is very powerful and gives quick results. It frees the person from debts, cures diseases,high blood pressure and anger/temper,disturbed married life,separation or divorce and ensures quick recover from surgeries,. This Yantra should be worshipped daily for quick relief.
Beej Mantra : "Om Shraang Shreeng Shrong Sa Mangalaye Namha"
Brief About Yantras
A Yantra is an figure or diagram usually made in Metal like Copper, Brass or Silver. Yantra is considered as a simplest and the shortest path to achieve desires and wishes. By regularly worshipping Deities displayed in yantras the negative effects of planets can be removed and it brings Positive energy in one's life. Kindly follow the following steps to worship the Yantras
- First take a bath to purify your body and start worshiping with positive and peaceful mind.
- Place the yantra in your House or Office where it cannot be disturbed.
- Purify the Yantra by dipping it in a Mix of Milk and Water.
- Now close your eyes and with a peaceful mind and worship the god so that your desires can be fulfilled. Start Reciting Beej Mantra atleast nine times.
- Worship regularly to get desired results.
We Also Recommend
Crafts of India : Shri Hanumatpujan Yantra / Yantras in Brass Size : 3.2" X 3.2"
Crafts of India : Sampurna Baadhaamukti Yantram / yantras in Brass, Size : 7.8" X 7.8"
Crafts of India : Sarvakarya Siddhi Yantraraj / Yantra in Brass Size : 3.2" X 3.2"
Crafts of India : Sheeghra Vivaha Yantra / Yantras in Brass Size : 3.2" X 3.2"